But not as funny as this. Oh gods I was laughing so hard when I saw this posted on LJ. I just couldn’t stop laughing and then my mom asked me what I was laughing about, and I showed her the picture and then she was like: “And this is funny because?”. Me being reduced to giggles by that time, I almost rolled of the couch. And then she tried to rationalise it saying things like. Well its kind of a clever name, taking the first le from ukelele and then using it in leash instead, its a nice and functional contraction. Meanwhile I feared I would never breath again.
Explaining why this is funny will kill the joke. If you don’t get this you don’t read enough yaoi. Just know its funny and has nothing to do with small musical instruments that need to be strung to make them sing. Or does it?
Not many people get that Uke Hunt is a triple entendre.
- thecollisionwiththesky reblogged this from ukehunt
- kazoosh-the-cat likes this
- toothedskulloddball likes this
- hexm reblogged this from ubiquitous-love
- ubiquitous-love reblogged this from ukehunt
- saramuriel reblogged this from blacklight-lize
- saramuriel likes this
- izzybellgee likes this
- goshpenny reblogged this from ukehunt and added:
- goshpenny likes this
- owlfire likes this
- ukelear-weapons likes this
- ukehunt reblogged this from blacklight-lize and added:
- thatonefujoshi likes this
- luciendono likes this
- blacklight-lize reblogged this from mochixmochi and added:
- keiyoshi reblogged this from blacklight-lize
- mochixmochi reblogged this from blacklight-lize and added:
- mochixmochi likes this
- mysweetfetish likes this