This is my Honeybell ukulele. It was made by Douglas Montgomery at the Guitar Factory in Orlando, Florida. These are labels I made for the Guitar Factory to put in the ukuleles. Do you have a ukulele?
Being a bit of a bookplate fan I’ve often wondered why folks don’t put them in ukuleles, so seeing Billy Davis’s pun-ny, retro labels might rekindle my efforts at designing one.
A ukulele in every parlour.
- jeaniesmiles likes this
- weareborednow reblogged this from oneswellillustrator
- meghanpcoleman reblogged this from ukehunt
- candaceshaw likes this
- ubiquitous-love reblogged this from ukehunt and added:
- no-really-im-sirius likes this
- middlemanagementlivingthedream likes this
- uhcrystalduck likes this
- kiwafruit reblogged this from ukehunt and added:
- badsushifilms reblogged this from ukehunt
- rachelchallis likes this
- ukehunt reblogged this from beginnersuke and added:
- emmanadas reblogged this from beginnersuke
- beginnersuke reblogged this from oneswellillustrator and added:
- sushibravo likes this
- ukekidquest likes this
- matzology likes this
- nickthejam likes this
- skieselectric likes this
- oneswellillustrator posted this